Ten Quotes to Give You Strength During Difficult Times
These ten quotes will help pull you through difficult moments.
1. “This too shall pass.” –Unknown
2. “If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” –Thich Nhat Hanh
3. “You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.” –Mary Tyler Moore
4. “You’ve got to be willing to lose everything to gain yourself.” –Iyanla Vanzant
5. “Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: You don’t give up.” –Anne Lamott
6. “On particularly rough days I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that’s pretty good!” –Unknown
7. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” –Lao Tzu
8. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” –Martin Luther King, Jr.
9. “It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed.” –Doe Zantamata
10. “Use what you’ve been through as fuel, believe in yourself and be unstoppable!” –Yvonne Pierre