These seven self-help quotes will inspire you to be a better person.
1. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” –Gandhi
2. “Don’t spend your precious time asking “Why isn’t the world a better place?” It will only be time wasted. The question to ask is “How can I make it better?” To that there is an answer.” –Leo Buscaglia
3. “We have to confront ourselves. Do we like what we see in the mirror? And, according to our light, according to our understanding, according to our courage, we will have to say yea or nay – and rise.” –Maya Angelou
4. “The goal is not to be better than the other man, but your previous self.” –Dalai Lama
5. “Often people attempt to live their lives backwards, they try to have more things or more money in order to do more of what they want so that they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are then do what you need to do in order to have what you want.” –Margaret Young
6. “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” –Nelson Mandela
7. “We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” –Joseph Campbell