Here are seven quotes to remind you of what is important in life.
1. “If we are not fully ourselves, truly in the present moment, we miss everything.” –Thich Nhat Hanh
2. “Don’t die with your music still in you.” –Dr. Wayne Dyer
3. “Just be yourself. Let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, quirky
4. “You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” –Charles Dickens
6. “Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” –Kahlil Gibran
7. “Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” –Barbara de Angelis