Here are seven quotes to help you embrace your uniqueness.
1. “Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself.” -Richard Bach
2. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” -Oscar Wilde
3. “To be yourself in a world...
These six inspiring quotes will provide you with encouragement, hope and strength when needed.
You might also like to read How to Grow From Painful Experiences.
Which quote resonates with you the most? Let us know below!
Here are seven quotes to help you enjoy the present moment.
1. “Life is available only in the present moment.” -Thich Nhat Hanh
2. “Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with...
Here are seven quotes to remind you of what is important in life.
1. “If we are not fully ourselves, truly in the present moment, we miss everything.” -Thich Nhat Hanh
2. “Don't die with your music still in you.”...
These ten quotes will help pull you through difficult moments.
1. “This too shall pass.” -Unknown
2. “If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” -Thich Nhat Hanh
3. “You can't be brave if you've only...
Here are seven quotes that will help you overcome fears.
1. “Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.” –Jim Morrison
2. “If you are...
Here are seven soul-stirring quotes that will take you on a journey of self-observation and may even highlight inner change that needs to occur.
1. “If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.” - Lao Tzu
Here are seven wise quotes from some of the world's greatest spiritual masters.
1. "It is important to expect nothing, to take every experience, including the negative ones, as merely steps on the path, and to proceed.”...
Read these seven quotes to calm the mind and create inner peace.
1. “Take a deep breath. Get present in the moment and ask yourself what is important this very second.” -Greg McKeown
2. “A calm mind releases the most precious...
The idea that meditation must be carried out in lotus position, no longer matches the modern-day perception.
While the practice of meditation in the traditional sense is still very popular, what was once perceived as a sacred spiritual...