You may be facing one of the toughest times of your life at the moment, but what is to follow could be the greatest gift you ever receive, even if it doesn't seem like...
Here are seven beautiful quotes that will lift your spirits.
1. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” -Denis Waitley
2. “The inspiration you seek is...
Here are seven quotes to help you embrace your uniqueness.
1. “Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself.” -Richard Bach
2. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” -Oscar Wilde
3. “To be yourself in a world...
You think the problem is with your body. You think the problem is with your personality. You think the problem is with your flaws. When what you aren’t picking up on, is that the...
Do you choose to think in a way that enriches your life and encourages positivity? Or do you choose to think thoughts that starve you of happiness? The answer lies in whether you are...
The mind, at times, can be worse than a physical prison; worry and fear can take us into a dark state of panic and the world can feel like a very scary place.
Some people believe that by chanting a few mantras, their life can change considerably. While there is truth behind this, it certainly isn't the full story...
Affirmations are one of the most empowering tools when...
These six inspiring quotes will provide you with encouragement, hope and strength when needed.
You might also like to read How to Grow From Painful Experiences.
Which quote resonates with you the most? Let us know below!
Here are seven quotes to help you enjoy the present moment.
1. “Life is available only in the present moment.” -Thich Nhat Hanh
2. “Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with...
Stop looking for fulfilment in all the wrong places.
"Things" will never make you feel good.
The only way you can ever feel good about yourself, is if you satisfy your inner needs and nurture yourself...
Here are seven quotes about gratitude that will shift your mindset from negative to positive in an instant.
1. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” -William...
Here are ten I AM affirmations that will help increase your self-worth and make you feel more beautiful.
1. “I am beautiful.”
2. “I am worthy of loving myself.”
3. “I am a unique being and I...
Here are seven quotes to remind you of what is important in life.
1. “If we are not fully ourselves, truly in the present moment, we miss everything.” -Thich Nhat Hanh
2. “Don't die with your music still in you.”...
These ten quotes will help pull you through difficult moments.
1. “This too shall pass.” -Unknown
2. “If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” -Thich Nhat Hanh
3. “You can't be brave if you've only...
Here's your step-by-step guide to using affirmations for one month, in which time you will likely experience actual results.
If you know what affirmations are and how to use them, you can skip right through to the...
Why should your life be anything less than fulfilling? You weren't put on this planet to endure pain and countless trying times. Soul Analyse's five motivating tips teach you how to dream big and live an extremely gratifying...
Here are seven beautiful quotes that will remind you to love yourself.
1. "Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go of who we think we're supposed to be and embracing who we are.” -Brene Brown
If you are not happy with how things are in your life right now, then it is inevitable that change needs to take place, and fortunately for you and me, there has never been...
Here are seven thought-provoking quotes from some of the greatest spiritual masters for you to enjoy.
1. “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” –Dr. Wayne Dyer
2. “The point of power is always in...
Buddhism is a religion - or some might say, way of life - that is led mainly by spiritual practices and honest principles that are attributed to ‘The Buddha’.
When practiced, Buddhist principles are said to...
We all go through difficult times; situations may be presented to us that are out of our power and suddenly we are faced with no option but to deal with them, however challenging it...
I don't think people realise when things don't seem great in the exterior of their lives that it's probably more than likely an inside job. The issue is not on the outside of their...
We tend to associate the ego with vanity and an obsession with one’s self but the ego is also many other things. The ego causes us to create a false sense of self; we...
The relationship we have with ourselves, is one that we should nurture, cherish and pay attention to; after all, it is the longest relationship we'll ever have, and we are not able to truly...
Here are six affirmations for improving self-esteem and building confidence.
1. “I AM beautiful.”
2. “I AM accepting of myself exactly as I am.”
3. “I AM aware of my strong qualities.”
4. “I AM confident in my own ability and I...
These seven beautiful quotes will help you to create inner peace in your life.
1. The ego says, "Once everything falls into place, I'll feel peace." The spirit says, "Find your peace, and then everything will fall into...
Here are seven inspiring quotes that will unearth your inner strength.
1. "Sometimes you don't realise your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.” -Susan Gale
2. “It is the cheerful mind that is persevering....
It can feel like you are losing yourself in the face of change, especially when life seems to descend into chaos. I know because I'm experiencing it right now.
I'm going through big life changes,...
Here are seven quotes that will help you overcome fears.
1. “Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.” –Jim Morrison
2. “If you are...
Self-love is an act of loving yourself. It's not selfish, it's essential.
Unfortunately many of us, while able to help others, aren't so good at taking care of ourselves.
Here at Soul Analyse, everything we do...
I believe that everyone has an inner desire to achieve more with their lives; no one came here for mediocrity. But, out of fear of failing or not wanting to exceed comfort zones, many...
"If you are not the hero of your own story, then you're missing the whole point of your humanity." - Steve Maraboli
If you're wondering what your purpose is here on earth, I can give...
This beautiful poem was written by Tania Joy Antonio to address the wounded women around the world.
We spend our lives trying to improve ourselves, trying to create a better version of ourselves, always trying to change who we are. It's perfectly fine to want to make your life better but...
Money is something that many people think leads to happiness. That's not the case, however, and this belief is the reason for a lot of negativity in the world; money creates greed, which creates harm...
Human life was intended to experience growth; we can learn from mistakes, from sorrow, from joy, from failure, from good times, from love. Growing means learning and digesting knowledge from every experience that life...
Here are seven inspirational quotes to help you maintain a positive attitude.
1. “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.” -Dalai Lama
2. “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” -Henry Ford
3. “If one...
Positive thinking is now ubiquitous among people from all walks of life - it seems that the whole world is welcoming the idea that by simply changing your thoughts, you can change your life.
Be inspired to make positive change with these seven soulful quotes.
1. "Remember, you have been criticising yourself for years and it hasn't worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” -Louise Hay
2. “We cannot become what we want to...
We learn as young children that being unique is a bad thing, and is often coupled with unpopularity, loneliness and alienation, so we steer clear of being different, instead settling for a conditioned version...
Regardless of her earlier hardship, JK Rowling was able to see the possibilities that lay before her. Had she been unable to see past her current situation, she wouldn’t be the best-selling author we...
If you're going through a tough time at the moment, it can be difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know how it feels, I've been there myself, but...
Create present moment awareness with these seven mindfulness quotes.
1. "Unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry — all forms of fear — are cause by too much future, and not enough presence. Guilt, regret, resentment, grievances, sadness, bitterness, and all...
Here are seven affirmations for improving your relationships and setting healthy boundaries.
1. "I AM constantly experiencing improvements in my relationships."
2. "I have loving and harmonious relationships with everybody in my life."
3. "I AM appreciative...
Here are seven powerful zen quotes to relax your mind, body and soul.
1. "Melting our attachment to self is the most powerful medication for bringing mental and emotional imbalances in check.” -Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche
2. “Be truthful, gentle and...
One of the thoughts that might enter our minds when we begin our path to a more positive life is - does this really work? Doubts are only natural but it's important to acknowledge them and...
Individuality is something we see so rarely today; in fact, it is a lot more common to see people joining the crowd rather than going against the grain and being different.
The issue with following the...
Learn to accept yourself, others and past situations - with these seven powerful affirmations.
1. “I accept the things I cannot change, in doing so I am able to move forward."
2. “I lovingly accept myself exactly as I...
Here are seven stunning quotes to unearth your peace warrior, help you stop worrying and inspire you to live in the present moment.
1. “If there is to be peace in the world, There must be...
Here are seven effective affirmations for attracting more love in your life.
1. “I AM Love.”
2. “I AM Lovable.”
3. “I AM surrounded by love.”
4. “I AM worthy of receiving love.”
5. “I radiate love.”
6. “Love flows freely in all of my relationships.”