Here are seven quotes to help you embrace your uniqueness.
1. “Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself.” –Richard Bach
2. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” –Oscar Wilde
3. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before.” –Edwin Elliot
5. “Wearing a mask wears you out. Faking it is fatiguing. The most exhausting activity is pretending to be what you know you aren’t.” –Rick Warren
6. “You were born an original, don’t die a copy.” –John Mason
7. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” –Thich Nhat Hanh