Here are seven quotes to help you enjoy the present moment.
1. “Life is available only in the present moment.” –Thich Nhat Hanh
2. “Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it.” –Eckhart Tolle
3. “If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.” –Lao Tzu
4. “The destination of life is this eternal moment.” –Alan Watts
5. “Living in the present moment creates the experience of eternity.” –Deepak Chopra
6. “Look closely at the present you are constructing: it should look like the future you are dreaming.” –Alice Walker
7. “If you must look back, do so forgivingly. If you must look forward, do so prayerfully. However, the wisest thing you can do is be present in the present… Gratefully.” –Maya Angelou