Here are seven quotes that will help you overcome fears.
1. “Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.” –Jim Morrison
2. “If you are pained by external things, it is not they that disturb you, but your own judgement of them. And it is in your power to wipe out that judgement now.” -Marcus Aurelius
3. “Fearlessness is the first requisite of spirituality. Cowards can never be moral.” -Mahatma Gandhi
4. “Ultimately we know deeply that the other side of every fear is freedom.” -Marilyn Ferguson
5. “F-E-A-R has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or ‘Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours.” -Zig Ziglar
6. “Fear keeps us focused on the past or worried about the future. If we can acknowledge our fear, we can realize that right now we are okay.” -Thich Nhat Hanh
7. “There is no illusion greater than fear.” -Lao Tzu
Also, check out Alexandra Harra’s guest post, which offers eight tips for overcoming fears.