Here are seven stunning quotes to unearth your peace warrior, help you stop worrying and inspire you to live in the present moment.
1. “If there is to be peace in the world, There must be peace in the nations. If there is to be peace in the nations, There must be peace in the cities. If there is to be peace in the cities, There must be peace between neighbors. If there is to be peace between neighbors, There must be peace in the home. If there is to be peace in the home, There must be peace in the heart.” – Lao Tzu
2. “You do indeed have a past, but not now! And, yes, you have a future, but not now! You can consume your now with thoughts of ‘then’ and ‘maybe,’ but that will keep you from the inner peace you could experience.” – Wayne Dyer
3. “The next message you need is always right where you are.” – Ram Dass
4. “We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.” – Dalai Lama
5. “When you are here and now, sitting totally, not jumping ahead, the miracle has happened. To be in the moment is the miracle.” – Osho
6. “Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.” – Eckhart Tolle
7. “No person, no place, and no thing has any power over us, for ‘we’ are the only thinkers in our mind. When we create peace and harmony and balance in our minds, we will find it in our lives.” – Louise Hay
Find out How to Live in the Present Moment.