Here are seven powerful zen quotes to relax your mind, body and soul.
1. “Melting our attachment to self is the most powerful medication for bringing mental and emotional imbalances in check.” –Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche
2. “Be truthful, gentle and fearless.” –Ghandi
3. “Today, you can decide to walk in freedom. You can choose to walk differently. You can walk as a free person, enjoying every step.” –Thich Nhat Hanh
4. “The practice of Zen is forgetting the self in the act of uniting with something.” –Koun Yamada
5. “The only thing that is ultimately real about your journey is the step that you are taking at this moment. That’s all there ever is.” –Eckhart Tolle
6. “Be kind to all creatures; this is the true religion.” –Buddha
7. “This universe is not outside of you. Look inside yourself; everything that you want, you are already that.” –Rumi
Enjoy these quotes? Share them with your friends.