Here are seven soul-stirring quotes that will take you on a journey of self-observation and may even highlight inner change that needs to occur.
1. “If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.” – Lao Tzu
2. “The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.” -Caroline Myss
3. “We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.” -Dalai Lama
4. “To make the right choices in life, you have to get in touch with your soul. To do this, you need to experience solitude, which most people are afraid of, because in the silence you hear the truth and know the solutions.” -Deepak Chopra
5. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” -Mahatma Gandhi
6. “The present moment is the only moment available to us and it is the door to all other moments.” -Thich Nhat Hanh
7. “You do not have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” -Unknown