Here are seven brilliant quotes to remind you to listen to your intuition.
1. “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” –Unknown
2. “Intuition is seeing with the soul.” –Dean Koontz
3. “Never apologize for trusting your intuition. Your brain can play tricks, your heart can be blind, but your gut is always right.” –Rachel Wolchin
4. “Our intuition is like a muscle, we must practice listening to it and trusting its wisdom. When you take the time to ask and keep listening for the answer, being at peace becomes easy.” –Lisa Prosen
5. “Your intuition is the most honest friend that you will ever have.” –Doe Zantamata
6. “You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover is yourself.” –Alan Alda
7. “In such doubtful matters, where you have to work as a pioneer, you must be able to put some trust in your intuition and follow your feeling even at the risk of going wrong.” –C.G. Jung