These seven quotes by famous people all have deep spiritual meaning.
1. “My spiritual journey has been a good kind of thing I’ve been on. I guess some people would say I’m obsessed with it, but in a really good way. It’s just enjoyable.” –Jim Carrey
2. “The real power behind whatever success I have now was something I found within myself – something that’s in all of us, I think, a little piece of God just waiting to be discovered.” –Tina Turner
3. “As long as we prioritize material truths over spiritual truths we will live in tyranny because we are living an illusion.” –Russell Brand
4. “It isn’t until you come to a spiritual understanding of who you are – not necessarily a religious feeling, but deep down, the spirit within – that you can begin to take control.” –Oprah Winfrey
5. “A strong spirit transcends rules.” –Prince
6. “If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that’s his problem. Love and peace are eternal.” –John Lennon
7. “I don’t know if there’s a name for that — religion or faith — just that there’s something greater than all of us, and it’s uniting and beautiful.” –Angelina Jolie