Soul-soothing quotes to enhance your Sunday.
1. “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow, or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.” –Dr. Wayne Dyer
2. “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.” –Rumi
3. “Always listen to your heart, because even though it’s on your left side, it’s always right.” –Nicholas Sparks
4. “Don’t give up. Normally it is the last key on the ring which opens the door.” –Paulo Coelho
5. “Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.” –Kurt Vonnegut
6. “I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” –John Burroughs
7. “Surround yourself with people who can hear the sound of your soul.” –Jeff Hood
You might also like to check out, How to use the Mind to Create the Life you Want.