Mindfulness quotes to uplift and brighten your day.
1. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” –Buddha
2. “The most precious gift we can offer others is our presence. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.” –Thich Nhat Hanh
3. “By breaking down our sense of self-importance, all we lose is a parasite that has long infected our minds. What we gain in return is freedom, openness of mind, spontaneity, simplicity, altruism: all qualities inherent in happiness.” –Matthieu Ricard
4. “Paradise is not a place; it is a state of consciousness.” –Sri Chinmoy
5. “Begin at once to live, and count each separate day as a separate life.” –Seneca
6. “In this moment, there is plenty of time. In this moment, you are precisely as you should be. In this moment, there is infinite possibility.” –Victoria Moran
7. “When you realize nothing is lacking, the whole world belongs to you.” –Lao Tzu
You might also like to check out, How to use the Mind to Create the Life you Want.