Here are seven thought-provoking quotes that will make you question everything you thought you knew.
1. “Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what’s right.” –Isaac Asimov
2. “You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle.” –Eckhart Tolle
3. “Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.” –Deepak Chopra
4. “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” –John Lennon
5. “Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is.” –Isaac Asimov
6. “Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.” –Wayne Dyer
7. “Everything you can imagine is real.” –Pablo Picasso
You might also like to check out, Seven of the Wisest Spiritual Quotes.