These eight beautiful wisdom quotes will certainly teach you a thing or two about life but the question is – will you allow them to positively impact your life?
1. “Be mindful – not mind full.” – Unknown
2. “Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” – Carl Jung
3. “My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.” – Dalai Lama
4. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
5. “Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.” – Democritus
6. “The secret of health for both mind and body is… to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.” – Buddha
7. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. “It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe in it. One must work at it.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
As always – tell us your favourite in the box below.