These seven beautiful quotes about life will offer you wisdom and might even change your perspective on life.
1. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart.” – Helen Keller
2. “We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection.” – Dalai Lama
3. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
4. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde
5. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
6. “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” – Dr. Seuss
7. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
Which quote do you like the most? Comment below.