Here are seven mindfulness quotes for creating present moment awareness.
1. “Unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry — all forms of fear — are caused by too much future, and not enough presence. Guilt, regret, resentment, grievances, sadness, bitterness, and all forms of non-forgiveness are caused by too much past, and not enough presence.” – Eckhart Tolle
2. “You’ll seldom experience regret for anything that you’ve done. It is what you haven’t done that will torment you. The message, therefore, is clear. Do it! Develop an appreciation for the present moment. Seize every second of your life and savor it.” – Wayne Dyer
3. “The next message you need is always right where you are.” – Ram Dass
4. “When you are here and now, sitting totally, not jumping ahead, the miracle has happened. To be in the moment is the miracle.” – OSHO
5. “The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness.” – Abraham Maslow
6. “The present moment is the only moment available to us and it is the door to all other moments.” -Thich Nhat Hanh
7. “Past and future are in the mind only – I am now.” –Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
You might also like to read: Three Simple Ways to Maintain a Present State of Awareness.