These seven beautiful quotes will inspire you to accept your true self.
1. “The ego is only an illusion, but a very influential one. Letting the ego-illusion become your identity can prevent you from knowing your true self.” -Dr. Wayne Dyer
2. “The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself.” -Mark Twain
3. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.” -Lao Tzu
5. “Success in any endeavor depends on the degree to which it is an expression of your true self.” -Ralph Marston
6. “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance” –Oscar Wilde
7. “There is but one cause of human failure. And that is man’s lack of faith in his true Self.” -William James
You might also like to read, ‘You can’t Love Until you Love Yourself‘.