Here are seven beautiful quotes that will remind you to love yourself.
1. “Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go of who we think we’re supposed to be and embracing who we are.” –Brene Brown
2. “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” –Wayne Dyer
3. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” –Thich Nhat Hanh
4. “Our first and last love is self-love.” –Christian Nestell Bovee
5. “The supreme act of forgiveness is when you can forgive yourself for all the wounds you’ve created in your own life. Forgiveness is an act of self-love. When you forgive yourself, self-acceptance begins and self-love grows.” –Miguel Angel Ruiz
6. “Remember, you have been criticising yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” –Louise Hay
7. “The first step toward being loved is learning to love what you see when you look in the mirror.” –Tadahiko Nagao
Enjoy these quotes? Share them with your friends!